Monday, May 09, 2005

Show ages of Children in Home Exchange party?

Question?

Hi

I first discovered your site a few weeks ago, and printed off some details that really interested me. I have come back to join up, in order to contact one particular listing (HE15187). However, I hadn't noticed that their listing was due to expire on 22 April 05. If I become a member, would you be able to pass on an email to those owners on my behalf? The property appealed not only because of its location but because of the ages of their children.

May I say that I think your site is excellently organized and presented. The only improvement I would suggest is that in the info box where members list their personal details, in the "Children" box, instead of just stating number of children, they should state the age of the children, too. For me this is the single most important factor (after the location of the property) that I am interested in, as the attraction of home-exchange for me is finding a truly child-friendly house well stocked with toys, books, videos, etc that will keep my little kids happy.

With best wishes.
Melissa Graham

Answer

Dear Melissa

Thank you for your email. There would be no problem in passing on the email address of the member in Majorca whose listing has just expired, once you become a member.

Thank you also for your feedback regarding the information provided on children and that the ages of children should be shown. I will bear your suggestion in mind when we come to carry out our next imminent upgrade on the site. I must say that I agree with you that it is information that is very necessary when making the decision as to whether the prospective exchange partners will be compatible with your family.

Yours sincerely
Kath Botterill

No comments: