Wednesday, September 28, 2005

GTI Home Exchange 1st Blog Anniversary

It hardly seems possible that it's almost a year since I started the Green Theme International Home Exchange blog, the time has flown. If you haven't yet discovered the GTI blog, please be quick as I believe items retained in the Archives will begin to fall off the blog very soon.

It has been a little disappointing that not more GTI members have come to terms with the technology of blogging, or at least made comments on the GTI blog, as hoped, to create a superb member resource for relating their experiences or discussing travel items of mutual interest. It's appreciated that some of us may not be in the first flush of youth and able to absorb all this technology, as Jo Chambers wrote:
"Hi Kate,
Now I know I went to Aus but the blogspot is just now perhaps a step too far, I do this in the library and hotmail does not like me visiting a site outside hotmail!!. Where would you like our news of our exchange to Australia, as I am disabled, using an electric scooter, we thought it might give confidence to others? Hope more people get inspired to put their experiences on line."
So I posted Jo's article about her trip to Australia for her and she was very pleased. "I think my article looks really good, though I say so myself."

It is in fact very simple to post your comments on the GTI blog. Just click on the Comments hyperlink below the relevant article, and again on the hyperlink Post a Comment. So here's hoping for some feedback.!!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Nice of you to visit our weblog, and because our name includes "green", I suppose you might be forgiven for thinking that we have a golf connection: but our weblog does not include anything on it about golf equipment seattle and it would be a shame if weblog comments posted were allowed to simply degenerate into unpaid advertising. However, if you want to recommend to golfers a great way to enjoy a golfing holiday at very reasonable cost, I suggest that you advise them to bookmark our Themed Holiday page where they can search for home exchange offers worldwide with accessible golf courses nearby.

Please don't add any more irrelevant comments which I will be obliged to delete immediately.