Friday, January 18, 2008

The Magic of Home Exchange


Dear Kath,

Hi, I'm Julia Recasens, HE 19610 and I wish to thank you for your nice website and for the fantastic work you do. I really appreciate it as a means to discover new worlds and cultures by an alternative and real way of travelling. I have some friends who have joined GTI and I keep on recommending it because I truly like it. We have had five nice exchanges and have meet friendly people everywhere. I call it the magic of the home exchange.

Today my husband received a phonecall from Chile asking for information and afterwards I found this e-mail. He answered the girl and did what he could to help. We just wanted to let you know that we are very glad to be useful in any kind of matter which involves cooperate with nice projects like this and we wondered if there is any other way in which we could help. I speak several languages and I would be very pleased to help you from here. I work as a teacher in a secondary school but I think I can offer my collaboration since it is a matter which I really trust.

All the best,
Julia

Julia, Thank you so much for your message: we do so love to receive these accolades from time to time which makes our hard work all seem worthwhile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.